Friday, November 29, 2013

Luggage.... check!

One step closer to seeing this view again!
My plan was to wait until "Black-Friday" to buy luggage; we have NONE and thought it might come in handy for traveling to Maui.
Well THANK YOU Ebags.com! I was able to purchase $1734.00 worth of luggage today for a total of $345.92! That is 80% off!!! Yay!!!!
This was a big ticket item that I was nervous about finding, I did not want to settle for a cheap set that might only make it through one trip. I found a Samsonite Carry-On spinner with a bonus Laptop bag for 75.00! (regular 400.00) I also found a 3 pc set of Nautica Spinners for 112.00 (regular price 1149.00). With the awesome prices I was able to add on Ebag's packing cubes in a variety of sizes! 
I am so excited, Black Friday shopping complete and I am still in my P.J.'s!
If you read this today and are in need of luggage these deals are pretty outstanding and I was glad not to be fighting crowds on my day off.
Let see... what to do next. I think when the luggage arrives I will begin placing all the items in the bags that I have on hand and are on my packing list. It will be awesome to start preparing in advance.
I will start two new lists, one with items in the bags and one with items not yet packed.
Oh happy Day!
~T.

1 comment: